92% of our waste is recycled or reconverted.
Questions concerning customers
We ask our customers to complete a satisfaction survey 2 months after their kitchen was installed.* * Available in some showrooms.
For 4 years, Arthur Bonnet has ensured the number of disabled employees working for the company stays equal to or above 6%, the minimal regulatory threshold.
Fair commercial practice
All the prices of our products are displayed in-showroom.
Local communities and development
Example of actions: Arthur Bonnet is the 1st kitchen manufacturer with the "Guaranteed French Origin" label.
In 2013 Arthur Bonnet increased the number of positions occupied by women at every company grade.
Work relations and conditions
The company has drawn up its own ethics guidelines which include behaviour inside and outside the workplace.
The Lucie label was created in 1998 on the initiative of the “Qualité France” association and 2 certification bodies: AFNOR and VIGEO.
This label stems from the international ISO 26000 standard concerning corporate responsibility and is particularly well-suited to SMEs concerned with structuring and promoting their global responsibility approach.
The label is awarded for 18 months after an independent audit focused on 7 commitments:
- Respect the interests of customers and consumers
- Help preserve the environment
- Promote human capital
- Practise loyalty and responsibility when trading
- Respect a person’s fundamental rights
- Conciliate the interests of the company with public interests
- Ensure the transparency of decision-making and the management system
Arthur Bonnet is the 1st kitchen manufacturer to have certified its sustainability approach.
The Arthur Bonnet brand is always at your disposal thanks to Qualiplus*, an innovative quality approach implemented to assess your satisfaction at every stage of the purchase process.
2 months after the installation of your Arthur Bonnet kitchen, you will be contacted by email or telephone and surveyed about your experience. The survey is very detailed: store appearance, quality of your relations with the designer-decorator, quality of the installation…the entire purchase process is covered to fully assess your overall satisfaction and develop, if necessary, any specific actions in stores, to better meet your expectations.
The objective of this innovative quality approach is to permanently increase the level of our customer satisfaction. Find out more about Qualiplus
*Only available in some stores.
In terms of energy, the company is a flagship for the kitchen industry, one of the first to choose a green electricity supply with 25% guaranteed to come from renewable energy sources.
The factory is focused on reducing its pollutant waste and is using technological innovation to lower its use of solvents in lacquers and paints, replacing them with water-based products.
The lacquered doors are for the most part manufactured in a workshop certified with the international ISO 14001 standard.
Our use of PEFC and FSC chipboard helps promote sustainable forest management. The panels used to build the furniture have an improved formaldehyde content with an E1 grading. Waste is sorted upstream and is systematically reconverted.
For Arthur Bonnet, a sustainability policy also includes good working conditions and respect for people. The percentage of disabled employees is higher than the regulated minimum; we manage exposure to wood dust and VOCs on an individual and personal basis; we hold continuous improvement workshops to improve work conditions. These principles help us continue our sustainability development, to avoid compromising the environment for future generations.
- 2012: Creation of our Charter on equality between men and women with key focuses on training and professional promotion.
- 2013: Creation of our ethics guidelines.
As a major player on the kitchen market it is a matter of principle for Arthur Bonnet to adopt an ethical approach when dealing with its stakeholders. The company believes integrity and honesty are the cornerstones to its everyday approach and manifests this through different actions:
- Consumer law: Arthur Bonnet systematically has all its advertising approved by a specialised law firm to guarantee the information provided to customers complies with current legislation.
- 20-year guarantee: our furniture has a 20 year guarantee for any damage resulting from a manufacturing fault except for the doors (10 years), worktops (5 years) and accessories including handles, interior fittings and electrical systems (2 years). The hinges and runners are also guaranteed 20 years under normal operating conditions (excluding the lift, bi-fold and raised systems which are guaranteed 10 years).
- Equality between men and women : At Arthur Bonnet, women represent 29% of the workforce. Between 2012 and 2013, Arthur Bonnet increased the number of positions occupied by women at all company grades. In 2012, Arthur Bonnet negotiated a Personnel agreement with its social partners which defined two key areas for improvement: professional training and professional promotion.
- Executive committee : The Arthur Bonnet executive committee includes representatives from all company departments.
- Business results : The company’s accounts are audited every year by an independent third party. Furthermore, the company sends monthly results to all of its employees.